For a really immersive creative experience, take time out to explore one or all of our dynamic public art trails; Coolum Boardwalk Public Art Trail, Maroochy Regional Bushland Botanical Sculpture Gardens and Sunshine Coast Hinterland Poetry Trail. These walking or driving trails offer interactive technology through smart phones and devices. Download the Sunshine Coast Council App from your app store to uncover the story behind each work.
The Coolum waterfront and boardwalk offers a unique experience to explore public art while enjoying the outdoors and the beautiful coastline at Coolum. Artworks ranging from integrated and standalone sculptures to street art and a few surprising interactive discoveries. Pop in for a coffee at one of the local café’s while you navigate through more than 12 public artworks.
Each work has a beacon where you can access more information about the work and artists.
Artworks to discover:
- Kulum-galangur ngarawiny - Bianca Beetson
- Look Ahead - John Fuller
- Coolum Time and Texture - Carl Holder
- Coral Sea Motif - Blair McNamara
- Dialogue - Hew Chee Fong
- Ebtide - Hew Chee Fong
- Turtle Cove - Lucas Salton
- Coolum Beach Holiday Activities - Richard Newport
- Point of View - Kim Guthrie
- Bird Panels - Nicole Voevodin-Cash
- Enjoy Coolum - Clayden Potters